NFM Group (NFM Holding)
NFM Group is privately owned and was established in 1996. NFM Group is a leading supplier of soldier related equipment and protection across Europe, as well as growing business opportunities in key markets in other regions. This is done through a series of subsidiaries, which focus on different aspects of our operation.
Number of employees: 370
NFM is comprised of three companies from the NFM Group focused on design, production and sales of soldier protection.
- NFM Production Sp. z o.o. – design, production and sales of NFM’s range of products internationally.
- FREC Technologies AS – development of ballistic technology and Intellectual Property Rights.
- NFM Property Sp. z o.o. – investment company for property and special machinery.
Equipnor is Norway’s leading distribution company for defense and security related products. Equipnor is also the distributor for NFM in the Norwegian market.
NFM Production SP z o.o. is located in Poland. Our central European location benefits from good transport links and a network of partners who can support us. All departments are located here including sales and marketing, R&D, production, quality management and operations. The entire process from initial client contact to product development and delivery is managed and controlled through NFM Production.
Equipnor was established in 1996 and is the sales organization of the NFM Group in Norway. Equipnor markets the NFM Group portfolio of police and soldier products, as well as a wide range of police and defense products and services from world leading suppliers. Today, Equipnor is one of the largest distributors of tactical equipment for police and military in Northern Europe. Our headquarters are located in Ski just outside the Norwegian capital, Oslo.
The product and service range includes:
- Personal equipment for police and military personnel
- Ballistic protection of personnel
- Military vehicles
- Weapons, weapon accessories and ammunition for police and defense forces
- Optical and electro optical products for police and defense forces
- Spare parts and equipment for military vehicles
- Spare parts and equipment for military fixed wing aircraft and helicopters
- Equipment for maritime operations
- Drones, UAVs and training systems for land, sea and air operations
- Aircraft arresting systems for civil and military airports
Equipnor’s organization has extensive experience in marketing products and services towards authorities, police and defense forces. The company has been responsible for securing significant contracts with the Norwegian defense and police forces. Equipnor has also been instrumental in setting up offset schemes in order to secure such contracts.